This blog is a way of sharing the information and resources that have helped me to recover my son Roo from an Autism Spectrum Disorder. What I have learned is to view our symptoms as the results of underlying biological cause, which can be identified and healed. I say "our symptoms" because I also have a neuro-immune disorder called Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.

And, of course, I am not a doctor (although I have been known to impersonate one while doing imaginative play with my son)- this is just our story and information that has been helpful or interesting to us. I hope it is helpful and interesting to you!


Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Outbreak of Acute Unexplained Hepatitis in Children in 2022

From Dr John Campbell:

Cases of severe hepatitis in children of unknown cause are starting to be seen around the world, cases have been reported in at least 20 countries, and it is not known yet if the cases are all related and if so if this constitutes a threat for a global outbreak or if it will be self-limiting.  The number of cases are low, but the severity of the disease is severe.  Many of the children have received liver transplants and because of the risk and lifelong limitations that this entails it is only done if necessary to save the child's life.  At this point it is not known if this is related to COVID 19 or to the COVID vaccines.

Lockdown cause of childhood hepatitis